Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Every Step Matters

I realize its been forever since I posted here, but I haven't been sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Volume Two of the Three Sisters Trilogy is ready and waiting - just have to finish getting my marketing strategy in place and do a few more chapter illustrations. I want to be a little more on top of things before it's release, but I can hardly wait to share it with you!

Here's a sneak peak at the draft of the cover:




Cool, huh?!

And believe it or not, I've already designed the cover for Volume Three, Emrysia: Endurance.....

.... but you'll just have to wait for that one. Love the suspense!


I have written a couple of posts for my other blog http://imustbeoffmyrocker.blogspot.com/
lately too, but the whirlwind otherwise known as family life has my head spinning with things literal and not literary. Sometimes it seems the goal of publishing success is way beyond reach, but as long as I take steps, even baby ones, toward it every day, I'm confidant that I'll get there.

You can help!

Spread the word
Share my posts
Visit and like my C.A. Morgan FaceBook and author pages
Write a review...

... and be sure to read the other books as they come out.


It's about to get wild in Emrysia!



P.S. I do want to update the look of this site too, but bear with me. I'm using up my limited tech abilities on other things...... Also, look for me at the Lyndonville, Vermont Downtown Street Fair this week in front of Green Mountain Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment